Protecting your personal details on our website.
Last updated: 01 March 2023
Gift Enterprises Limited (Trading as Gift Hair Collection) believes it is important to protect your Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018) regulated by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). Gift Enterprises Limited is currently registered with the ICO with reference number: C1202464.
No personal information is collected from visitors to this website unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. Gifthaircollection.co.uk will NEVER supply any of your details to any other company. However, we may have to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal requests, for example court orders, subpoenas or specific requests from law enforcement agencies.
We use the information obtained from you to process your order and provide you with the best possible service. We may use this information to communicate directly with the user, such as to respond to inquiries, or to offer the user additional information about our products, services, promotions or offers. Such responses will include information on how to opt out from receiving further information or services.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent, or if you submitted your details prior to this option, you will be given the chance to unsubscribe from our mailing list via a link on any e-mail sent to you
Using Your Personal Information
- Phone number
- email address
- We DO NOT collect debit/credit card details for orders made over the Website.
All payments are processed on PayPal, Amazon, Stripes, Laybuy and Bank transfer via Secure Payment Gateway Server.
We have strict security measures to protect Personal Data. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and webmail (messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered - this is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our control.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer. These are called 'cookies'.
These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don't have to give the same information during one task
- Recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don't need to enter it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
See http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to learn more about cookies.
Visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. to opt out of being tracked by google analytics across all website.
Users typically have the opportunity to set their browser to accept all or some cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that personalised services cannot be provided and the user may not be able to take full advantage of all of a website's features. Refer to your browser's Help section for specific guidance on how it allows you to manage cookies and how you may delete cookies you wish to remove from your computer.
Multiple cookies may be found in a single file depending on which browser you use.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide, as follows:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- The Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at email@example.com to update your Personal Data.